Fernandes APB100 fretless 5, Trace Elliot EQ Pedal

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Justyn, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    I've gone back and forth on selling this bass a number of times, but I think I've finally made up my mind that I'm just not playing it as much since I got my fretless 6 and I could use the money.

So...here it is, a Fernandes APB100 fretless 5. Unlined rosewood board. 34" scale with the 'E' and 'B' strings stringing through the body (or through bridge, whichever you like). Adjustable nut. Think, fast neck. Active electronics (vol/blend/bass/treb). I've got it strung with Labella tapewounds and I really feel that the combination of these strings and this bass is solid...nice, warm, singing tone.

Comes with the original hard case.

Asking $325 plus shipping.

I've also still got a Trace Ellion SM7 EQ pedal still for sale. 7-band EQ plus separate shaping control. Nice tone from a little box. $50.

Drop me a line if you're interested. I'm also interested in trades, preferably towards a Carvin fretted 6. I like the mid-90s ones with the 2-band active pre and the Sperzel tuners. Also interested in other mid-level sixes.

2. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    How about $300 for the Fernandes?

And here's a picture (admittedly blurry, I'lll get a better one up) of the Trace.