Fernandes basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fernandesguitar, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Fernandesguitar

Feb 11, 2005
    Hi guys, i like the look of fernandes bass guitars, i was just wondering, are they worth the money??
  2. TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Before I made my user name the Brand of guitar, I sure would have found out something about them first![​IMG]
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 13, 2004
  4. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The few I've tried have impressed me. Probably not very good resale, but as far as sound and playability they're very nice.
  5. eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    Don't know the model but it's basically a precision copy. I paid $200 for it 8 years ago. You can get copies for much less these days. I'm happy with it though, especially since I put a Seymour Duncan 1/4lb pup in it and have flatwounds on it. The frets have a little wear on them but i'm still looking to put a badass bridge on it someday and maybe a maple fretboard neck. I'll probably keep it forever cause it's not worth enough to sell. It will eventually become my guinee pig for experiments but because it hasn't been beat, it's still in pristine condition. Consequently, I still use it as much as my 2 $1000 Carvin's. I have wanted to add a pickup to it but shelved that idea for awhile. My next idea was to paint it with that stone granite stuff for the 'rock' bass theme :rolleyes:
  6. their basses are alright...you get what you pay for...i think it would really be a cool idea if they put a sustainer system in the bass...that would really be cool. the tremor looks pretty cool.
    i really want the native though...with the sustainer system...
  7. NSX_R

Nov 14, 2004
    the resale value is not very good as someone mentioned before,unless you get the japanese specialty models plays very nice and look cool
  8. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.

This kinda sorta, you know, needs to be restated....