1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fernandes Gravity Deluxe

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PauBass, Apr 11, 2010.

1. PauBass

PauBass

Apr 25, 2006
    Brighton, UK
    I really like the Fernandes Gravity 5 Deluxe but no dealers anywhere near me.
    Not many info on these basses here on the forum and I was wondering if anyone is the lucky owner or has had the pleasure to try one the latest models, the ones with neckthrough.

What do you think?
    What's th B like?

2. PauBass

PauBass

Apr 25, 2006
    Brighton, UK
    :confused: :help:

No one owns or has played one?

3. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Sorry, haven't played the 5.
    But I had the 4 string version and it was a very nice bass. I got a great deal on it as I think it was a demo model. It was the 'pewter' finish model, neck through, EMG J pickups, Gotoh tuners, and a Badass II bridge. I thought it was a great bass, but maybe a little steep at the retail prices (around $1000). They are made in Korea...Try to find one used if you can. There was a black Deluxe 5 on eBay not too long ago.

4. badge

badge

Jul 3, 2012
    Only just seen this so maybe its way to late. I have a 5 String Fernandes Tremor Deluxe in wine red, its the best bass i have ever played with, the sound is unreally. Saldy i am currently selling it tho because i no longer play and it seems a waste to just leave it in the house.