1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fernandes Nomad FRETLESS Travel Bass - SunBurst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Memphaustralian, Feb 22, 2008.

1. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405797&highlight=nomad

Accepting the fact I am losing money on this. Will sell for $299 and I will pay shipping and packaging and include the gigbag (its a thin one) and box it.

Used about 10 hours (with round wounds...i recommend some flats or nylons as it marks as is - though has kickass mwah).

You have 48 hours until this goes on ebay, so feel free to throw trades at me. I can plus or minus cash on all sort of stuff except cabs...i have too many cabs.

Thanks

2. quickly y'all any sort of offers with cash either way. Make me an offer before 8pm EST Sunday please.

If you want both my basses I will make a deal.

3. 32 hours til EBay bump. Please fire me your offers. I dont like ebay

4. "would rather not put this on ebay-bump"

5. u can have this for half price if you buy my frenz. I guess that means $1399 + shipping gets u both

6. and this one is still here too? :)

7. the little fella goes to ebay in 12 hours if no offers come through.

Buy it. It's fun :)

8. tonight is the last night. hit me with a trade or cash deal now.