1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD fernandes travel fretless (nomad). 8 hour sale $199

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Memphaustralian, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD ON EBAY

2. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Not my cup of tea but to those who might be interested I'd imagine pics would go a long way

3. Ask and ye shall receive. :)

I actually figured someone would have snaffled it in the first hour w/out pics.

Oh well. I can send pictures to anyone that wants...name what angle y'all want. just pm me your email address.

Thanks for looking.

4. is having a travel bass a little too low-brow for the TB crew?

final hour bump

5. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    it looks appealing but i have a steinberger clone for portability. what's the scale? what's it sound like?

6. hey Webtroll

NECK: 648mm short scale
    Control: One volume and 2Way mini-switch(Power-SW)

Sound;
    Killer mwah on Gstring graduating to a more accousticish/electricish mix going lower. I generally play it with the speaker on about 1/3, plugged in, so i get a kind of reverb effect of the speaker pushing some sound back on the strings. If you want to get nasty you can turn it up full and cup your hands over it after hitting a harmonic E and get the sweetest feedback. But as is, speaker is already over loaded and rattly if turned up full. It pushes a lot of power into that little 5w speaker. so to avoid rattle i keep the volume sane.

7. its on ebay like i said...however i will pull it one of for one of my TB brethren at the BIN price and eat shipping/paypal fees and whatever ebay screws me over for doing so.

8. hmm...i did say $199 originally. so i guess i have to leave it to ebay with retrospect...or do something for yall. whatever...i dont think anyone read the original post or will read this one anyway ;P

9. SOLD - with a buy it now of $239 in seconds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.