1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fernandez nomad travel bass FRETLESS Japanese Import

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Memphaustralian, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Dang!!!! I just bought my most expensive bass yet!!!

As much as i LOVE this bass, I should really sell my current fretless to make way for the beast i have coming. will come in its gigbag inside a box (gigbag is thin yall...just scratch protection).

Basically like new everywhere but the fretboard, with about 8-12 hours of fretware from roundwounds (looks significant for that much time, but not functionally).

I call him mini-mwah...cool ass bass.

PRICE reduction below!!! PM me if you want pics. Name your angle. Or skype me for video

2. http://www.activemusician.com/item--FG.NMB-MTB. Looks like 450 to 570 for the fretted. This is the fretless which you wont find in any stores. If you do find it, please let me know, so I can get a good pricing guide in the states.

Seriously played no more than 10 hours at my guess. I am the only owner too. I can video conference you the sound if you want

3. $330 SHIPPED FIRM within the 48 states. I will also ship to aussies for around the $500AUD SHIPPED mark

4. If I say $299 plus shipping does that get people excited? ;)

5. Is the fretboard lined?

6. Hey Croc. Yep...it is lined.

7. PMs replied and pics sent

8. $299 plus shipping. have pics now pm my your email if you want them