1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fianlly got to try my avatar 212neo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wyleeboxer, May 4, 2006.

1. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Wow, great cab for my new 6 string. I have 2 210 pro's and they just didnt seem to handle the low B all that well. So of course I had to get something else :) and wound up with the 212. Started out practice last night with my eq set flat and my aural enhance around 2 o'clock on my SWR 350 ended up adding a little mid around 2 o'clock then rolled the treble off on my bass around 2/3 with a touch of bass boost, then nothing but great tone all night! The low B with this cab is amazing even at higher volumes. Anyone need some 210 pro's? :)

2. metalbob

metalbob Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2004
    so california
    Yeah I am loving my avatar neo 212 I have the 410 on top powerd by a new carvin b1500 nice sound both my lakland 55-02, and my schecter stilleto 8 string sound huge!!!!!:hyper: :bassist:

3. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Good to hear, because I also play a 6 string with an Avatar 210 and plan on getting a matching 212 when the time comes.

4. CraigG

CraigG

Mar 14, 2006
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    I just purchased an Avatar SB112 Delta and an Eden Nemesis NA650. Today we had our first gig since the purchase -- an outdoor event where the band was on two flatbed trailers. I was a little worried at first that I might get lost in the great outdoors. Much to my surprise my little Avatar was AWESOME! I didn't expect a single 12 to have so much kick. I eventually want to add a second cabinet. It will DEFINITELY be an Avatar --- just not sure which one!

Craig