1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fieldy...aka the most annoying bassist ever

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    +1 x 1000

BTW, I think Kubicki's are most UGLY. Toothpaste Green is not my color. BUT that's just my opinion.

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    YAWN

Any other great insights you wanna share with us? We're all ears.

3. Damd monK, we really need a yawn icon.... Maybe we should suggest it to a moderator!!! :D

4. i am not an 'arrogant little rich rid', i worked hard fo my kubicki i saved for 2 years to buy it and for the first 12 months i was working at mcdonalds until i finished school and now i work in telecommunications earning minimum wage.....so i'd learn the facts before bad mouthing someone if i were you :mad:

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    The amount of music you listen to does not make you any more open minded.

6. geez, i wont speak my opinion on p-basses ever again, sorry for trying to be modern, if i say anything else about them you americans will try and get bush to bomb me or somethin :spit:

7. im not going by amount, im going by different genre's of music

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    it's all right and dandy to say whatever you want about P-basses, just be prepared to take the response, whatever that may be.

9. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    yea and like you said Pbasses suck... Mustangs too???? How about Rock n Roll?

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    so was I :meh:

to reiterate, the amount of genres you listen to, does not make you any more open minded, in and of itself.

11. i just dont see why ppl should try and attack me personally calling me an arrogant little rich kid because i stated my opinion about p-basses...instead of trying to offend me all you had to say was either,
    yes i agree with you, p-basses are getting a bit old
    or
    i disagree, i think p-basses should conquer all

simple as that

12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, if it were as simple as that, the world would be a pretty boring place. ;)

13. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    will this thread be closed soon?????? :meh:
    heath you are now truly a loser to me......

GROW UP, KID!

14. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Welp, I have a Musicman Sterling, so I'm awesome!

Oh, wait.

I have a Fender P-bass too, so I suck!

Oh, wait.

I have a "boutique" bass, kind of, a Spector NS2000?

O, Heath_the_Great, shed some light on me! What am I? Cool, not cool, or what?????

15. "Rich," maybe not, but "arrogant," and "kid," yup. Add immature.

Sorry that rock and punk are beneath you.

Since when is being an arrogant and immature an international incident?

If you're a good bass player, and you really love music, you'll get it, brother.

16. the only fender i would play is an american deluxe jazz....only after swapping the electronics onto a normal size body, the urges, roscoe beck jazz.....

'P-basses are just too muddy' - jaco

so bustinjustin, you're saying that j-basses, hofner beatle basses, stingrays or alembics have no place in rock?

John Paul Jones mainly played a jazz then moved onto the alembics

Paul Mcartney - hofner and rick's

Roger Waters even played kubickis for a while

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Think for yourself, not for your idols.

18. And remember that Macca played Hofners, Ricks, and a Jazz with a Pick. There's a place for nearly everything, regardless of how much you believe it isn't real, or cool, or "old school," or "original gangsta," or...

19. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too

heath you are lost... i'm done with you... enjoy your cue-sticky!

20. ive got nothing against rock, i just appreciate jazz, blues and classical more....

you cant really say bands such as korn or green day are as innovative as chick corea or johnny lee hooker and they dont come anywhere as close to SRV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.