1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fieldy...aka the most annoying bassist ever

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Nobody's "crying" because of what your opinion is; it's how your opinion was stated. It's called TACT.

Instead of saying, "The P is a piece of **** and it's terrible to play and makes bass sounds like duck f@rts. And that's my opinion."

You might try, "I think the P's sound is lacking. Personally, I like a more (insert word here) sounding bass and the P just doesn't do it for me."

But that's just my opinion.

2. Lewk

Lewk

Oct 19, 2003

that's pretty much what i meant, though i expressed it in a goofy way!

heath: i don't really know why your complaining about p basses, because you're not a person who likes a p bass, and you can't tell people who do like p's that they are crap. that's just a bit silly.

3. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    hey genius, I don't fancy pbasses either, sooo, no you didn't hit a soft spot.
    it's just that you make remarks that are incredibly moronic.

you my friend are young and inexperienced and in turn this reflects in your posts.

4. the reason i said what i said the way i said it was because someone (cant remember who) called me an 'ARROGANT LITTLE RICH KID' because i bought a kubicki over a p-bass....

how many here have played a kubicki? do you know what im talking about? at the flick of a switch you can get the bright kubicki sound, another flick a stingrayish sound, and another flick you get a jazz sound and another 2 passive modes....

5. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    4PGS!!!!!!!!! ***

6. Enough already arrogant, immature, closed minded boy!

To insinuate that any music you don't like is lame is, well, lame...

To insinuate, or outright say, the most popular electric bass in modern music history is "out dated, useless, toneless hunks of dog feces" is outright silly.

You can't even spell or properly use capitalization or proper punctuation and I'm supposed to care about YOUR opinion?

This stops now.

7. i wasn't telling ppl what they should think about the p but i dont appreciate being called arrogant because i worked hard and saved to buy my kubicki....im sure many of you dont like kubickis and thats great.....i just dont know why ppl went all hissy cos i said that i think p's are outdated and toneless

8. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    Yes I have played a Q-stinky. I live in the land of music stores!

9. ok...for the ppl who own a p-bass....is it the only bass you own or do you own other basses and why...

10. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    get out of the sand box kid you'll get ring worm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.