Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Figjam

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Transverz, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sold my MM Sterling to Figjam. Was a super great buyer, payment arrived quick and with no troubles at all. Communication was excellent with PM's and AIM. Very cool guy! Would sell anything else to him in a second. Would buy from him too. Definitely.

Hope he likes the Sterling as much as I did. That thing is a looker...and it rocks!

Best of luck...

-T

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yeah, Scott is a cool dude. I sent him some bass strings one time. I did not send them as fast as I was hoping too, but he was patient the whole time.

Definitely a good guy to buy/sell/trade with.

-Mike

3. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I bought a Digitech BP200 multi-fx board from Figjam.

The unit arrived very well packed, but without the power supply. He (or his dad, rather) forgot to pack the power supply. They shipped it out first class a couple of days afterwards. It took more than a week to arrive, but that's USPS' fault.

Figjam replied to my PM's *very* quickly almost every single time.

Recommended.

4. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

Just completed a trade with Figjam. Excellent communication from beginning to end, absolutely honest and forthcoming about everything. He's an excellent TBer to deal with.

5. Sako

Sako

Nov 4, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Sold my Boss TU-2 to Figjam. Transaction went incredibly smooth. I would do business with him again any day.