File under: One to tell the grandkids someday...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Jul 16, 2004.

1. So yeah, I wanted to take my Wife out to eat, just Her and I, for our anniversary. I let her pick, and she wanted casual, so we went to a new TGI Fridays local. In a new mega plaza...

Long story short, after many drinks, and dinner, we decide to walk off a bit of the drinkie-poos by going to PetSmart, which was across the plaza from the eats.

So we make it to the opposing sidewalk, and there's these two girls about 40 feet from us, walking away...must've been 17-18 y.o. the most. Both wearing short black skirts with the ruffles at the bottom, and mid-high heels. Neither thin nor fat...comfortably yummy girls.

So Wifey and I are walkin, and out of the blue these girls take off running in front of us, and wouldn't you know, the skirt of girl on left flies up over her ass, and clings to her waist. Now, if that wasn't good enough, sure enough, she's not wearing any underwear. No thong, nuthin. A great view, if you ask me.

Now, I don't know if it was the libations that had already kicked in, but I started laughing hysterically. Wifey too. I'm practically hyperventilating. At this, they stop, and the girl pulls her skirt down. Girl on right just looks back as us. Then they turn around and start running again. Another great display about clueless

Wife and I are now in hysterics. I almost puke it hurts so bad. You had to be there. They get about 100 ft. from us, still running, and girl trying to hold her skirt down while running. It isn't working. We turn into PetSmart, and are greeted by stares...

Damn. That was a good time.

Just had to share.
  2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Any story that involves a plesant night out with the wife = good.

Any story that involves attractive young ladies = good.

Any story that involves skirts flying up = good.

Any story that involves a good shot of an atractive ladie's pantiless rear = good.

Any story that involves you not getting beat by your wife for looking at that sight = good.

This story = Great!
  3. Yeah, my Wife is cool. She knows... just usually a little jab on the arm, but not tonite...

whooo, let it fly!

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I agree, good job Mon!
  5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  6. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    why were they running anyways? I guess the reason is not THAT important.
  7. Trev, I really have no idea. The only shop past where we were was a Dick's Sporting Goods, and Target...hardly run-in-heels worthy.

And alas, no pics, sorry. Only in me mind bub. ;)
  8. HAHAHAHA!!! :D :hyper:

Leigh :bag: (damn girlfriends...)
  9. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    LOL! You know the rule, we wont believe you until you prove it with pics! :D :D :D

I wonder what your wife would've done if they were running towards you...

10. I'm not sure, because I would have been in blinders-on, arms open, with drool coming out f my mouth....the only thing jarring me back to reality would be my Wife's right hook...

11. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    LOL, Ron! Where was this, Millbury?
  12. As a matter of fact, it was. That shopping complex is RIDICULOUS! I can't imagine how they'll ever sustain that amount of shops in their bid to out-do Shoppers World in Natick...

But the waitresses at Fridays were yummy.

13. Well, it is New England.

NE is slowly just becoming a ginormous shopping center plaza of doom.
  14. Yeah, no doubt. It's seriously ridiculously huge beyond reason. The only bennies, imo, is having a movie theatre closer to home...

How did you feel when they built that huge mall in RI? Do you think it was really nescessary, or could the $$$ have been better used promoting other things? I inda feel you have the same disdain on such things as I do.
  15. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    I remember a couple years ago driving back from a visit to my sister-in-law's house and having to stop in Millbury at a CVS to pick up some ibuprofen for my increasingly sore knee (while my wife visited with her sister, I played soccer and street hockey with my nephew). The place was even then beginning to remind me of Paramus (I used to work in Paramus, NJ).