Filter blow-out!! EBS BassIQ $130

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mad Subwoofer, May 5, 2003.

1. I am up to my gills in filters and have decided that the time is now to move some of these puppies along. many of you know what a filter-hound I am so know that I hold these boxes in the highest esteem.
    EBS BassIQ- $125+ shipping ($200 new) Y'all know it. this analog filter is a classic piece favoured by many. Here is the blurb from the site;
    "The EBS BassIQ is an analog envelope filter pedal that is triggered by the notes you play. The result is the hottest, funkiest, most rumbling bass sound ever created. The pedal has two controls and a mode switch which is extremely easy-to-use, and achieves sounds ranging from the classic auto-wah to your own unique spaced-out sound. "
    Sound samples; Mine is in terrific condition with maybe a teensy bit o' wear on the white paint. Hardly used by moi.

Mutron III+ w/AC power-$175+ shipping ($290 new, w/AC.) Another classic and one of the smoothest filters I have ever owned. Not the same as the original but a very unique and useful box in it's own right.

These boxes have served me well but I am trying to pair down to just my FM4, 'Tron III and DOD. Thanks for looking.