1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FINAL Price Drop! Gold Hardware: 5 String - Bridge, Neck Plate, Knobs, Control Plate - Carvin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Double E, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Price:
    $8-$20
    $20 takes everything in the ad...bridge, knobs, control plate and neck plate! Grab this before I donate it to my local guitar shop.

This is all or nothing at this point. Trades or offers still considered.

This listing ends Sunday 4/10.

Pricing includes shipping to the conUS, paypal is preferred. I will entertain all trade offers with $$ either way.

Carvin BL5G gold die cast 5 string bridge, 4 hole gold jazz control plate with screws (including pickguard screws), Carvin NP1G gold neck plate with screws

There is one issue... the hole for the G string lock down screw is stripped. This issue doesn't really affect the functionality, the saddle is solidly holding it's position and is still fully adjustable for intonation.

upload_2016-3-15_18-28-28.
    upload_2016-3-15_18-28-57.
    upload_2016-3-15_18-35-45.
    upload_2016-3-15_18-37-56.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  2. BradH

BradH Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Billings, Mt
    PM sent!