1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Final Price Drop: Pike Amplification - Vulcan XL Bass Overdrive/EQ/DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    Final price drop to $195. These rarely come up used anymore, so it's staying at $195 until it sells.

1.jpeg

I've got a pretty minty Vulcan XL here. The two drive engines are controlled with the "color" switch. Up is a more modern, scooped, aggressive drive sound. Down is reminiscent of the mid-forward, tubey B-15. Clean blend, tons of EQ, DI. It's a great pedal, just trying to thin out the herd of drive pedals. Includes original box and I believe I've still got the manual-sheet. Has two strips of velcro that can be removed on request.

Would entertain trade offers for IE stuff I don't have - SubT or Frantabit. Hit me up with questions!

Price is $215 $195 OBO - shipped, insured, CONUS. Paypal only please. Hit me up with questions!

2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    yaksonator and Planespotter like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021