1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Final Price Drop! Squier Deluxe Active Jazz V $215.00 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    I want this gone today! $215.00 shipped!

My new Carvin is awaiting the last payment and this one needs to go! I am trying to move this one tonight so that I can ship it out tomorrow!

Thanks!

These are amazing basses and not just for the money. The fit and finish is as good as any MIM Fender that I have owned and as good as some of the USA Fenders that I have owned. This bass is a ton of bang for the buck. I have a custom Carvin Sb5000 on order and wanted a J bass to back it up/serve as a modding platform until it arrived so I bought this black beauty. I was hoping for a white one, but apparently they no longer make them in white. I opted for black over sunburst as I pretty much hate sunburst.

The bass sets up and plays wonderfully. I knew instantly after playing it that I was not going to mod this bass. It sounds that good stock. Pickups and preamp sound great to me and I see no reason to upgrade this little gem, but if you do, have at it. :)

Why am I selling? I don't like the ALL black look. Black body, black fb, black headstock...that's all too much for me.

I bought the bass new from Musician's Friend and it still has the plastic over the pickups and control plate. No major dings or scratches either. Looks fantastic and plays very well.

Priced new these are $330.00 at Musicians Friend

[​IMG]
    This isn't my actual bass but it is identical.

Actual Pics:
    Squier2.
    Squier4.
    Squier1.
    Squier3.

As you can see the plastic is still on both the pickups and control plate. This bass has only been lightly used!

2. I'm in NOLA and wish I had the cake for a this 5er

3. SOOO tempting- I will try to get by my local gtr shop & try one out- if I really like it I may *need* this... otherwise, bump for ya. :)

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    seriously guys! this bass plays great and i really want to move it today. if payment is made today by noon, i can go ahead and get it packed up and sent out.

5. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    figured this would be gone by now...

i have a like new protec gig bag that i will include for an extra $30.00. i paid close to 50 for it and i don't really wanna lose it, but if you need one, i'll let it go.

6. BacktoBassix

BacktoBassix

Mar 17, 2011
    Maryland USA
    PM sent

7. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    replied. awaiting your reply.

8. BacktoBassix

BacktoBassix

Mar 17, 2011