1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Final Price Drop: Tech 21 Sansamp RPM Rack Mount Preamp $180 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by drobinsn, Nov 11, 2018.

1. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Price:
    $180
    Tech 21 Sansamp RPM bass preamp. This is a very versatile preamp with endless tone shaping capabilities. With the three band eq with sweepable midrange and drive control you can get everything from a Ampeg type SVT tube growl to a sweet B-15N thump as well as a clean uncolored sound. This is a quality USA made analog circuitry unit. No fancy digital modeling sounds here. It can be used directly with a power amp as designed or incorporated into the effects loop of any stand alone bass head to add additional tonal options. Price now only $180 shipped in lower 48 states. PayPal only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    Stugilliam and diglo like this.
  2. Stugilliam

Stugilliam

Apr 28, 2016
    Eastern CT
    These are a really nice pre but like myself, it's a rough time of year! If I had the cash I would be love to by it!

3. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2003
    St. Louis
    Pmd