1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Final Sale ! - NEW Aguilar DB-750 @ $1699!

Discussion in 'Bass Club Chicago' started by Bass Club Mark, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    I noticed the Aguilar DB-750 is no longer available through the usual big box stores, and many of the bass boutique stores are selling out. It wont be long before we're sold out of our DB-750's as well, so if you're on the fence about picking one of these up, now would be the perfect time to grab one.

Bass Club Chicago is making our last pieces available at our reduced price of $1999 less 15% or $1699! Please add $50 for shipping within the US. These are boxed, unopened, and covered by Aguilar's 10 year warranty.

Incidentally, we're told that parts are in great supply and future service shouldn't be a problem.

THANKS!

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Damn. I coulda spent a few hundred more and had a brand new one.:meh: Oh well.

3. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    I'm down to my last 2 DB-750's. Once they're gone, they're gone.

4. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    Alas, the last DB750 sold over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who took advantage of this special sale of discounted sealed box 750's! Look for information on the DB751 coming soon!

5. jazzmcs

jazzmcs

Feb 26, 2009
    ...and that would be me, sorry guys. Thanks Mark.

6. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    Thanks Jazz! Enjoy the 750!