Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally, a game that tantalizes the mind!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slick519, Feb 17, 2003.

1. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    NO reflexes required, only logic and intellect!
    tis a great game, kept me playing for like 4 hours straight.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

Tell me if you have found any more like this game!

=Slicks

(PS: its a flash game, no dl:bassist: )

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    cool! i dig it. thanks :)

3. Reminds me of those old Sierra games, and maybe Myst.

4. i like it; but i'm currently stuck. no surprise there!:p

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    ARG! that stupid puzzle..I just finished it, but damn! that took like 20 minutes!

can you save your progress?

6. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    yeah, you can save your progress, but i dont know how it does it. If you jsut quit the application, it somehow auto saves your game. If you want to continue your game, load it back up, and instead of new game, click continue.

if you need any help, i figgered the whole dang thing out. But since you all are bass players, i just assume that no help will be needed:D :D

SLicks

7. okay, when you're in the place w/ the walkbridge, and you've got the three tiles from the wall and the head in the box, what the hell do you DO???

8. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    the one door puzzle was a bit long, but that was fun. i hope that guy does another one. :)

9. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    it saves your progress by saving a cookie on your computer. every time you go to a new place you get a cookie, and that's where you start the next time.

10. whoa, i just realized that you can raise the walkbridge (duh). that helps a lot:p

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Just beat it....total time spent ~ 1 hour 35 minutes

that was fun.

12. Hm. Entertaining, except that stupid 3x4 button grid...27 steps!! :spit: Did I just miss the pattern and do it the hard way or something??

The ending was rather anticlimactic too..."To be continued"? What the hell! :(

Eh well, it reminded me of a simpler version of those old NES games Shadowgate and Deja Vu... good memories! And some of the music was pretty cool too...

13. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    the pattern was that one of the butons stuck out from the others, kept me singing "one of these things doesnt belong" or whatever that old seasame street song is...:D

SLicks

14. The old "which one is different?" Oh for christsake...:oops: :mad: [SMACK!!] I feel like such an idiot now..........

15. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    great game.. total time 2hrs 35 min.. thanks.. ill pass it on

16. i've only gotten up to the keypad, the one in the room with the alien poster..

17. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Took me an hour 45. Not a bad game though

18. just completed it. took 2 hours. i did fume for a few because i was not ready for it to stop. that was to cool. i was actually enjoying myself playing it. can not wait until they put more to it. sigh.:bawl:

19. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    wow, took me less than an hour. i must be cool :rolleyes: :D.

20. Took me about 2 and a half hours! That stupid keypad tricked me. I spent over 45 minutes with that damn puzzle. Good game though, I wanna see the next part of it.