1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

finally bought my new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by peaveyuser, Jan 2, 2007.

1. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Well after months of searching i finally decided on a bass. It's an Ibanez BTB450qh. I wasn't that much into Ibanez but it was the bartolini pickups that attracted me to it. Damn when i picked this thing up it felt amazing it wasn't too heavy and the neck feel was awesome. When plugged in it had an amazing very distinctive sound and gobs of tone, i could literally make every sound i wanted on it, the active eq does a great job. The monorail bridge is great upgrade to the one piece on my peavey. The quilt maple top is beautiful and goes well with the aluminum hardware and rosewood fingerboard. Overall i'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend this bass to anyone. I wanted something different that had it's own personality and i found it, it looks like nothing else and sounds like nothing else.

Here are some pics

IM000205.

IM000214.

IM000211.

IM000212.

IM000213.

IM000210.

2. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    She's pretty!!

I love Barts!

3. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    nice.. use it well...

4. MichaelScott

MichaelScott

Jul 27, 2004
    Moorpark CA
    My main bass is a BtB. They are great basses.

5. sweet!

6. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    looks pretty tasty.

7. lillitnn92

lillitnn92 °

Jun 15, 2006
    harrisonburg, va
    my 400QM is a sweetie also. i have since switched to flats and i think it sounds great on the BTB. you might loose a little tonal span, but i think it puts out a real nice sound with flats.