1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Finally Doing my Dream build Warrior Bass...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bassworship1, May 15, 2017.

1. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    After buying many different Warrior basses and seeing what woods I liked most I have finally put my money down to have my Dream build made. The top will have either flamed Spalted Maple in a Blue Burst finish. The neck will be a 5 piece Maple and Walnut with Ebony top with Blue Abolone inlays and perfring. The pickups will be dual Humbucking USA Barts with the Custom Bart Preamp and Active passive option.
    100.jpg b1.jpg 51.jpg 50.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    1525A61C-38CE-4D7F-93AD-7037AF8AF251.JPG IMG_0777.PNG I actually decided to go with this Spalted Maple wood JD had set back for a special build and will do this finish except in a DM and not a single cut bass. Neck will still be Ebony with the Blue Shell inlays and Perfring.

Drocdbase likes this.
  3. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Got a pick of my Warrior Levy Leather Croc bag I will be getting with my build this mornign from JD. Still about 1.5 - 2 months away from completion.
    Gigbag.jpg

4. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    WOW!! Looks amazing...the case is pretty badass too! Enjoy!!

campbems likes this.
  5. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    JD sent me pics of the fretboard after putting Abolone inlays on it. Still has to do the abolone neck binding and headtock binding. Also shows me the body after being first pass through sculpted. Beautiful Spalt top on this bass. Getting excited.

SB1.jpg f2.jpg F1.jpg

Drocdbase likes this.
  6. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Body is almost ready for paint. JD is hoping to start painting next week sometime.

sm1.jpg

Drocdbase likes this.
  7. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I just received a finished paint product for my Warrior Build. It's getting close now and I'm excited. I love how the paint turned out.

P1.jpg

Dark Horse and grinx like this.
  8. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Dual Coil USA Barts and Custom Glock Preamp is installed. Getting excited.

F1.jpg

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021