Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally finished my new rig.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ardorx, Dec 30, 2004.

1. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    OK, so today I ordered my Sansamp RBI. My rig is a QSC RMX 1450 power amp, Korg DTR-1000 rackmount tuner, Furman PL-8 power conditioner, and i was using my Behringer BX3000T as a preamp. I also use a SKB Roto-X 6 space rack. The cab is a Genz Benz LS410T. I mainly use a Fender American Precision but sometimes i use a Squire P-Bass. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    (sorry the pics are so big :meh: )

3. i'm sure that's gonna sound killer when the rbi comes in.

4. Dougdouggin

Dougdouggin

Dec 16, 2004
    Hey it looks like you are having as much fun as I am. I just picked up a Gallien Krueger 1001RBII Head that puts out a serious 540 watts (while only weighing in at 18 pounds) to go into my ampeg 410 HLF cab. This was done to replace my Ampeg B2 combo which was being used as a pre-amp for my Peavey Mark VIII head that had major tone problems. I now only need the 410HLF and the GK head and dont need a full stack to get the tone I need and plenty of volume to boot. I am really lovin this Head. It kicks some serious tale and doesn't wimp out at all. I now have the most Dbs available in the band. Heck I might even be able to top the mains.(Not that I would ever need to). But it is cool to have the power there so the tone can be set to my liking with out worrying about sacrificing the volume. Congrats on your new rig.

5. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    yeah dude, i've heard great things about that head. but i'm excited for my rbi to get here.

6. that's tight... uh...

*waves fist* lucky bastard :smug:

7. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    haha, thanks man.