Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally, good pics of my Stingray!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Disco_Gee, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Well, about 6 months back I bought a new Stingray. It is my first good bass, and I love it to death. I didn't have any opportunities to take any good pics back then, but I've borrowed a mates camera and taken some. Here they are.

The finish is dark cherry burst. As you can tell, different lighting conditions make the finish look different. Sometimes it's really dark and mysterious, other times the red is really bright. I like that :D Anyway, I love the bass, it plays amazingly and sounds great... on to the pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that third shot looks like a magazine ad or something. nice looking bass you've got there.

3. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I may not like their tone, but that is one sweet finish- beauty eh!

4. <3 the second pic :bassist:

5. blaire

blaire

Jul 15, 2003
    The land of Rice
    Ah, that looks nice. No dings or scratches from what you can see in the pics anyway. Mine is a bit knocked around from gigging. Sweet bass! :)

6. Thanks guys! Yeah, it's black cherry burst, my mistake! Actually, it does have 3 rather prominant chips in the finish (that go right down to the wood :(), but i photographed it so that they don't show ;) yeah, the 3rd shot is my fave!!