1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Finally got a digital camera, soooooo...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by iplaybass, Jan 7, 2004.

1. iplaybass

iplaybass

Feb 13, 2000
    Houston, TX
    I decided to post some pictures. I'm at home, so for now all I have to post is a project bass I've been working on... my babies are at school along with my rig. Expect more pics soon. But for now, enjoy these of a little project of mine. I always wanted a fretless just to play around with, and a friend of mine gave up on bass. I wanted to buy his practice amp, but he would only sell it on the condition I took the bass too. So, for $50, I got a BX-15 combo and this Squier P+J bass. Too bad it was a lefty. Well, a few mods later, I have a right handed, fretless P+J squier. It plays alright... could definately use a setup, but I think the setup would cost more than the bass is worth! Here's my project:

2. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    es forbiddino el webpago

3. iplaybass

iplaybass

Feb 13, 2000
    Houston, TX