Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally Got a Place To Host Some Tunes

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Stewmc5222, Apr 12, 2005.

1. hey all,

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this, but please feel free to relocate it if I'm wrong.

I finally managed to find a few tunes and post 'em at myspace. if anyone's into checking 'em out, here's the address:

http://www.myspace.com/stewmckinsey

they're old recordings, from my demo a few years ago, butthe two tracks with fretted bass will appear in updated versions on the upcoming solo album.

any feedback is apprciated!

from the lows,

Stew

2. as an addendum, I have a CD available online now with 10 of my demo tunes. you can hear one minute samples of each song. some of these pieces will be featured in newer versions on the upcoming solo disc.

here's the address if anyone's interested:

Stew McKinsey's Subcontrabassics

please feel free to ignore the rest of the merch, which was created more to make people laugh than anything else.

from the lows,

Stew

3. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    [​IMG]

Hey Stew, You can offer anyone who buys one of these can put it on and swing by my house (preferably on Thursday nights when the wife is working) and I'll sign it for them... :D

4. well, the bad news for you is that the first pair went to Jean Baudin...

:p

5. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    You are truly badass man.

That is looped right????????? I sure hope so!

6. man, I wish I could use a looper. that's just me multitracking on my home studio.

just finished a solo show and had a blast! I'll post a review somewhere...

from the lows,

Stew

7. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    Hello,
    My name is Arnold T. Pants Esq. posting in my official role as Mr. LajoieT's legal representative here on TB. We would like to make the statement that it is our position that the previous offer was made with various unwritten provisions which shall remain sealed for legal purposes. This being said, the above offer is in no way legally enforceable my Mr. Baudin.

Spank ewe berry mulch.

8. :D :p :cool: