Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally got Bob ( swr goliath III )

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by old_skool, Nov 3, 2001.

1. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to all the hits i got to my last thread but ive been very busy. My last thread was about how my grandpa had past away and with some of the money he had left me i could get a new cab. Well, i finally got it. A SWR Goliath III. This thing sounds great. I added my SWR workingmans 15 to it. It really makes my 5 string growl. the only problem is the lack of power, but im not complaining. im very happy with my purchase but still miss my grandpa. Someone suggested that i name my cab after my grandpa so thats just what i did. thanks to all of you for giving me a little info on the cab.

2. Aenema

Aenema

Apr 18, 2001
    Michigan
    i recently purchased an swr rig. bass 750 and goliath III. i got the money because my father past away 12 years ago. so i collected social security from when i turned 18 til i graduated. thats crazy... we are both in similar situations. even purchased the same bass gear. :) id rather have my dad over a bass cab any day though. im sure you feel the same about your grandpa.

3. leper

leper

Jun 21, 2001
    i got my flea bass when my step father passed onfor the same reason you two got your new rigs. of course, he was a helluva lot cooler than any bass.