Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

finally got my hands on my streamer lx - OMG

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by themajorrager, Dec 24, 2005.

1. a while ago i posted a thread about a brand new streamer lx i had picked up off ebay for the bargain price of US$530!!! :)

when i bought the bass i had it delivered from germany to england (instead of australia) as it was cheaper and i would be in the uk for xmas. well i finally got here and got my hand on my bass - OMG :hyper:

the thing is awesome! flawless build quality, gorgeous style, fantastic accoustic sound (amp wouldnt fit in my suitcase :crying: ) , great playability from factory setup and wonderfully light. :D

also included in the bargain price was delivery, warwick hardcase, and straplocks (unsure if theyre standard?). i couldnt be happier :hyper:

2. Dincrest

Dincrest

Sep 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Is this your first Warwick? If so, congratulations and welcome to the club.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Very nice. Congrats. :)

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Dig the finish on that model.

5. yeah first warwick - thought id start somewhere near the top ;) been gasing for one for a very long time though...
    thanks for the compliments guys

6. Dincrest

Dincrest

Sep 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Bro, I know the feeling. I'd been GASing for a 'wick since I was 16 and I ended up buying Joe Nerve's '97 Corvette back in April. Hot damn what a bass. I'm 27 now and the wait for a Warwick was worth it for me.

EDIT: And I must agree with Figjam about the finish. I've never seen a sunburst Warwick before, and it looks both classic and totally unique.