Finally got some Mp3s...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by dancehallclasher, Apr 15, 2002.

1. ... of our second live show, back on march 14. i'll only be putting up one at a time, because i don't know what my bandwidth cap is here. the link is in my sig, it's on the front page. tell me what you think!

hugs and kisses

p.s. PLEASE follow instructions and right click -> save as... again, bandwidth...
  2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    nice pipe :)

pulled at 160KB/sec

band sounds good... when you comin to Jersey?
  3. Nice...what did you use to record?
  4. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
  5. someone in the other band used a minidisc recorder with a condenser mic, told me the whole shebang cost about $300.
  6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    cool, im getting a MD recorder... GAS!!
  7. Me gusta! It's not my genre, but it's good! You're pretty solid (well, I don't know 'bout you, but your bass playing is. :) )

P.S. re: "hugs and kisses" - better hold off on those, I tend to get my facial hair tangled up with that of men who try to kiss me.
  8. Hey DHC I'm diggin the tune. I can barely hear the vocals, but otherwise its a pretty cool song.

BTW, i gotta give yall a hand for a song about Dave Coulier. That's pretty awesome. What are the lyrics to that song?
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    hey Xavier, you've got some killer tone on those mp3s
  10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    is Jay underwood your drummer?

a friend of mines band is named Underwood after their drummer(who is SUEPR SUPER SUPER DUPER pro mega guy)their drummer is like 25 and they are all 18-20...their drummer was offered by berklee a full 100% super scholarsip to attend...he turned it down to be with the band.

hey this is a cool track btw, can barely hear the vocals though...good quality though MD recorders are AWESOME.
  11. thanks for the comments - i know the vocals are hard to hear, but keep in mind this is live, so it's not gonna be a perfect mix. wrong robot, it is not the same jay.

also, i just put a new mp3 up, so check it out! i'll put a link here for people who are too lazy to go to the page.

right click -> save as
  12. Hey DHC, have you considered putting one of the mp3s up on the demo-lition? It would make your songs available to the people who've never heard of you (but visit and it would probably save you of bandwidth troubles.

I'm getting your new song as I type this.
  13. this is not a bump. there is no spoon.
  14. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Hey, crasher, I missed the first one, but I am listening to the new one now.

15. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    Like Jeff, I missed the last song, but I like the new one - the vocals are a little low, but it sounds good. The band's tight, and like X says you're solid -nice tone, too. Especially considering that's your second gig, I'm well impressed.
  16. It's good, I like it.

Gotta love the tone from a Reverend.
  17. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Nice man! I finally downloaded it, and I like it! Too bad I can only listen to it through the crappy laptop speakers right now.