Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally Got Some Pictures Of My New Rebop-5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Timbo, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Sup guys, I finally took the bass outta my hands and found a digital camera. * Extremely rare *. Took some pictures of my baby. Her names Bridget. Here she is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beautiful aint she?

* Right click the picture, hit properties, copy the URL thats there into your web browser and you'll get a lot smaller picture *

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    those are some BIG!!!! pics. I would love to have one of those in blue quilt.

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    I personally love the ash body. Alright lol I'm not gonna resize that. Requires too mu ch work. Damn that high resolution camera!

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Love it. Very nice. How are you liking the EMG-HZs?

5. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Hella happy I got them. You get sooo many tones... Especially for passive pickups.

Hmm.. I wonder where those scratchs to left of my pickup came from.

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I highly suspect its from fingernails during scratching, its common on natural finished Warwicks.

And yea the HZ' give you so many possible tones, it takes forever to dial in the right one, but once you do its cool.

7. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    I already found a GREAT * in my opinion * slap tone, it's with both of the pickups half way up. If anyone has a pair of em try it I bet you'll like it.

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Nice Spector bro......my new one looks alot like that.

How much was yours? I paid $417 for mine, brand new.

-Mike

9. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    600 brand new.. It's like 1400 list, and was selling for 1000 at GC. And they were trying to get rid of all their spectors so they gamme it for 600. Bastard got a better deal. :crying: Did get a hard case for 50 bucks, got it for at cost of GC.

10. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yea i use that a lot of my Spector Q5. What do you have the EQ knobs at?

11. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    I put the two pickups at half way, If i'm playing slap I turn the highs all the way up, and if I'm just playing whats it called, rocking fingers or something, normal, I turn the highs all the way down. And the other one is at middle.

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I did not buy a case for mine. There is a guy just a little bit down south of me that sells the SKB cases for $75. I will buy one from him.

GC sold you that bass for $600 huh? They were on the sales floor for $450 at my GC over the weekend.

Dude....can you shrink your pics down? It's difficult to read, and reply to this thread without a 40" monitor. :D

-Mike

13. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Dont make him feel bad for paying more than you seen it for :p its still a nice deal. Rebops sell for more than $600 by me..

14. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

And like I said right click pictures/propertys and get the url it gievs and it'll be normal size, it made it uber large for some reason and i'm too lazy to reduce the size..