Finally, I have a new amp...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kirbywrx, May 6, 2002.

1. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Many of you may be familiar of my whining, moaning and complaining about my amp, so fear no more people, for I HAVE A NEW AMP!

A few days ago mum and dad went to a market and saw a Bass amp for sale for $20, they came home with it for me! It is a really old coronet, it has 2 30 watt speakers, and the head can do 40 watts damage. HOWEVER it doesnt work at the moment. The circuit board is cracked and the speakers are blown, but our computer technician makes his own valve amps, so he said he will get me 2 perfect working order speakers, and he will fix it up so it is good as new. It has 3 inputs, only one works (thats going to be fixed[Im going to ask for the other 2 to become an FX loop]), Treble, Bass and Volume, a power light and a power switch (duh :D) As far as pics goes, I was out cleaning it before and I was thinking of the "New bass new pics" rule, and was wondering is it enforced in here. :D Im going to take some when dad gets home with the camera, and then after it is all re-worked. hehe I FINALLY HAVE A AMP!!! It may not be the lastest or greatest, but im happy. WEEE HEHE!!
  2. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Congratulations Kirby!
  3. man your parents are cheap, i know the feeling. but congrats. and OF COURSE POST PICS MAN!