finally...Max Valentino Mp3's Up!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by maxvalentino, Feb 26, 2002.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

I finally got three complete Mp3s up and posted at All three tracks are from the CD which is featured on the TalkBass Homepage, "A Caravan Of Dreams"...and all three are complete solo bass recordings.

Give 'em a listen and let me know what your think...
  2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Nice stuff, max! I especially enjoyed Here and now.

More! We want more!:cool:
  3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    thumbs up for drifting... and the story behind it
  4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i'm listening to the first one right now - djam karet. very cool. i like it.
  5. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I like your songs, very cool!:)
  6. hujo

Apr 18, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I really liked Here & Now, great improvisation! The only problem was that it distorted some, was it my speakers, maybe? Another thing that would be cool is if you could maybe separate the "lead" sound from the background, since it was kind of hard to hear at times!

Great Work!
  7. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

hujo: I converted my files to mp3 format thru soundforge...they sounded fine here, and when I downloaded from, so I don't know what the prob might be....possibly speakers, your server, or a glitch in the download...
    the mixes are the same as on the cd release ("A Caravan Of Dreams") which, according to all the feedback and reviews, sounds great. But I appreciate your feedback, and am very pleased you enjoyed my music.

Thanks again to everyone who chimed in here. This is my first solo bass cd, and feedback from my "peers" is greatly appreciated. I have learned a lot in this process....solo bass is not an easy thing, and engineering, recording, designing, artwork, pr, etc etc...just augments the labor of "diy".... I understand it, soon there will be a review of the CD posted up here at the TB homepage.