finally, my new rig is complete!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jimmy ray, Sep 10, 2003.

1. i finally got a cab today to match my traynor monoblock II, and this thing really tears it up! i was in the market for like a 115, and a cheap one at that being a student and all. so i was at the guitar shop downtown today, and i saw what i thought was an old yamaha 215 for $200, so i asked the clerk, turns out, its his old amp, and its not yamaha, its got a clestion, and a pro-studio in it! needless to say, after about 2 minutes on this, i was sold. this thing can rock! my neighbours and landlord are not going to be happy when i really dig in ;)

(pics to come in the next day or so)
  2. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Rock out Jimmy! Wake those neighbours UP!
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

I have a Yamaha 215 cab as well. I put in Peavey Black Widows about a year and a half ago.

I love this cabinet. I am sure there are louder cabs out there, but for me this is the loudest I have ever played on.

My neighbors know me and my cab quite well. :)
  4. blindman

Aug 14, 2002
    Not that this means anything,but I'm pretty sure I had a Mono Bloc II head in the early 80's with a Traynor 215 that had RCF's in it.That combination was killer.I kick myself every time I think about the day I sold that rig.