Finally my oracle is here!!! +reviews

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tribal3140, Feb 24, 2006.

1. tribal3140

tribal3140 Banned

Nov 9, 2004
    near detroit...uh
    Well As you can see its in pretty good company and its got some stiff competition, -My other divinity horn god is at the chiropractor- and I just Sold the drozd sig. But you get the Idea.

Now I dont usually do reviews- or gush for that matter (My first official)but.:ninja:
    This bass is bar none the best bass I have laid my hands on.
    its perfect balance, its tonal versatility and the tighest lowest action period. the lower horn curves my thigh like it was moided to me. As opposed to the dig I get from every other bass (excluding the ritter)
    I have played evey mass makers bass out there and this is it.
    I am keeping the ritter for beauty
    and even thinking about selling My SCD#1!
    only to buy more oracles.
    It plays fantasticlly but I have found my "perfect bass"

The fingerboard extention which originally was longer but chris suggested to cut it back for finger acces is perfect and it doubles as a ramp too, without intruding on the playing.

The sound is awesome and as versatile As I have heard.
    I cant find a 3 band that the mid dosent drive me nuts
    so to compensate for this I went 2 band for 3 pickups v,v,v.
    To boost the volume of the mid placement I like using the instruments natural midrange charateristics.

All in all the best bass for me ever.
    I havent been able to find any downfalls with it.
    The only thing another player might say is its on the heavier side. I like that I started on a solid maple/wenge warwick and the weight feels right. I cant deal with ultralight basses they feel like something was wrong with them to me.

If you get a chance to play this bass when I am somewhere with it I highly recommend it. it was at the gtg and everyone who played it was impressed with it.:D
    :hyper: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :hyper:
  2. Is there a story behind the pickup covers as far as the wood arrangement?
  3. Bump for ya. That bass is incredible (all those basses are)!!! :)
  4. very nice (and expensive) collection!
  5. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings