1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Finally My Ordered MIA P-Bass Came In!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by B'Aces High, Jul 22, 2003.

1. I finally got my MIA Fender Precision P-bass.
    Its Sunset Orange Transparent with a maple fretboard...and i have to say it really looks amazing...all photos of the SOT finnish are quite misleading i find. Everyone at my local music store were "ooing", and "ahhhing".

Although its not my first MIA P-bass...this is the first MIA standard P-bass i ever got. And i have to say..i love it alot. Its totally me, im very compfy with it and it just feels natural.

It sounds great also...absolutely no complaints...it was worth the 3 weeks.(ordered almost a month ago)

Ill try to have pics up this weekend but i have no digi cam or scanner...so ill have to borrow a friends.

2. Basho

Basho Guest

Mmmm trans orange. I love it. Pics please! :D

3. Think about how long it takes for an order of an MM instrument takes to come in! (3-4 months!) Fender has a huge factory, so I wonder why it took so long? Your music store probably just was lazy. ;)

4. DaveB

DaveB

Mar 29, 2000
    Toronto Ontario
    Congrats- MIA Precision....one of the cornerstone basses in all of bass history.