Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Finally! Pics of my bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PanteraFan, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Well, it took me nine months, but here it is!

Note that the Fear Factory and Static-X stickers are gone, replaced by a larger RATM sticker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be gentle:D.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Bro, ALL basses are beautiful!!!! ;)

3. That Bass is awsome! who makes it? nice touch w/ the stickers.:) The headstock looks really coo too.

4. It's a Tanglewood Rebel 4K. Tanglewood are the UK distributor for Cort, go look at http://www.promusica.co.uk for details.

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Nice bass. Better sticker collection.:)

6. I made my own trussrod-cover emblem too:D.

7. red-hot-bassist

red-hot-bassist

Sep 18, 2001
    glasgow
    ah the tangelwood, someone else knows of it's sexy prowess!!!!!!

8. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I sort of.. half - agree with this! :D

9. It's a BASS - how can you go wrong (in most cases anyway) ? Give us a review later....

10. I've had the bass since Xmas 2000, it just took me 10 months to get pictures of it! My review is here on TB, I think, and it's a little misguided but still accurate. I got one on Activebass too(I think).

I broke down one day and moved the stickers, started afresh. The Shaft one is now in a lower place, and my Keep Music Evil is along the bottom, above my control knobs. All others are removed, except for the headstock ones and a new one on my P pickup, saying F*ck You.

11. SlowRiot

SlowRiot

Jan 5, 2002
    England
    i own that same beautiful baby of a bass :D

dunno about the stickers though :( seems a bit cruel.... i love mine just the way she is, clean and fresh and shiny....... ooh baby................. come over here..........................

12. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    lol yeah, the pictures dont work on my computer

13. ditto

14. Probably because the pics aren't hosted the same anymore. The original post is like 2 years old:rolleyes: .

jtbp