Finally saying Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by BigMacDaddy, Aug 4, 2009.

1. BigMacDaddy

BigMacDaddy

May 25, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    I have been on for a few months, but didn't have much time to post a hello.

I am a High School Biology Teacher, and at the age of 36 decided to get back into music the way I was in High School and early College. I was primarily a singer, and as a Bass, loved that my role was to be the supporting bottom end.
    Starting back up, I decided I needed to rediscover instrument playing. What to choose. Piano? I've done that, and actually picked that up again as well, but I wanted a new challenge. So I decided to work on a bass.
    I can now play a few simple riffs (Stand by Me and Creep), and also some unnamed others. I love every minute of it.
    Adding even more to the craziness, I am also pushing through playing acoustic guitar. It allows me to really expand my learning and challenge my brain. I feel that it actually has helped me to be learning them both at the same time.
    I love this site, and find myself looking at it at least once an hour. Love everything about it.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021