Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Osama_Spears, May 21, 2003.

1. Man....I got the finals comin' up soon and I basically need to get a passing grade on almost everyone to pass the 9th grade.

I am scared as hell...

please save me.:(
  2. i got finals in a few weeks. for 10th grade.
    finals are totally stupid. i wish my school did what a lot of others schools do; if you get good enough grades (i forget what you have to get) you don't have to take finals. which is good, since a lot of smart kids don't do well with built-up, high-pressure, really long tests.
  3. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    My exams are a joke. I only have four and they are all fairly easy classes. My AP World History exam will probably consist of watching cartoons and sleeping. My last day of my sophomore year will include late arrival @ 9:30, followed by an hour and a half of weight lifting, after which I will go home and sleep for three months. :D
  4. I have exams starting friday...I assume im only taking 3, but I'm not sure how many exemptions I get. And I'm 11th grade.

I HAVE to pass my algebra II final or else i fail the semester i think.
  5. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Nanny nanny boo boo. I don't have any finals to take. In stead I have to go to work because I'm old. My SON has finals. He graduates this year if nothing goes horribly wrong.
  6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i have more pressure....if i bomb finals...guess who doesn't get to drive?

7. I love finals week. Go into school late, get out early. I dont study but i still (so far) get Bs and up on all my exams. I pay attention in class(unlike most students) so I actually know the material, which means i dont need to memorize and relearn stuff for a week before the tests. They are very easy IMO.
  8. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    I have finals starting next week. I've taken 1 of my band finals. After that a trip & summer school followed by marching band summer stuff. Thats all
  9. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    I got like a month :spit: pah...oh well....english will be the hardest, then math, which is always easy for me, and then I have art and study hall.....which goes without saying.

finals are just re-learning everything, then re-forgetting it afterwards. Pointless waste of time.

10. If I fail finals...guess who doesn't graduate 06?

11. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i am suposed to graduate 05

12. Chace90

Chace90 Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    In two weeks, I have finals for most of my classes. Of course, I'm in college and these finals are a lot harder than anything I ever did in high school. Ninth grade finals were a joke! Don't worry though, you'll do just fine.:D
  13. 10th grade finals in 3 weeks. I can fail and still pass so :). Still have to get my permit valadated. Had it for 2 weeks so far.

bassplayer13 what town in NJ are you from. U live in NJ and also graduate in 05.
  14. AP Music theory. Son-of-a...
  15. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    im in Burlington, i'm assuming that you're in NJ too?...i just got my permit validated on Friday

watch the ol' ladies! :D
  17. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    If you guys think high school finals are a pain then wait til you get to college (if you plan on going to college). I had finals a couple weeks ago to finish up my third year of college. This semester wasn't that bad compared to some previous ones, but man it still sucked.

18. Mi Teeshur Sed I Cantt gowtew colij b-cuzz i em stewpid:(

:) (Naw...College is not for me,school really isn't either. But I am "faking it" to "make it" ) ;)
  19. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    I've got finals in three weeks, but I don't really care, because I get to graduate in 03! :D