1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Find a Ibanez SDGR 100 Bass Gotoh Bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Dr Reed, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Dr Reed

Dr Reed

Oct 2, 2009
    I have an Ibanez SDGR 100 series bass circa 1988 that seems to have a higher end Gotoh bridge on it. One of the retaining screw slots in the bridge base has cracked :bawl: (probably many years ago). I'm trying to find a replacement. It's not the standard Gotoh P or Jazz bass replacement bridge thats all over the internet.

This thing disassembles into 46 separate pieces and has Allen head screws and threaded rods all over the place and a separate base plate with 5 mounting holes (3 in the rear and 2 upfront). I believe it's a Gotoh because it matches almost perfectly a Gotoh stamped bridge that is on my Bass Collection circa 1990.

1. If anyone knows of any resources for parts I'd appreciate any info you can provide me.

2. Does anyone if this thing can be braised or soldered for a repair?

You can respond here or send me an e-mail. Thanks much for your help.