Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

find me some gooood tabs

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by forsurenotagirl, May 16, 2004.

1. forsurenotagirl

forsurenotagirl

May 13, 2004
    Alright, so I'm supposed to play my bass guitar with my sisters to a specific song..... ( you better not laugh when you hear what song it is)--- Everyone has a different instrument and we're supposed to play for my dad. The only problem is, is that I can't find the tabs ANYWHERE for this song... so if anyone knows of some really good bass tab sites please let me know.... Okay, now what everyone is wanting to know..... the name of the song of course....... wait for it........... wait for it....... don't laugh (you promised) it's.............. Dixie Chicks Top of the world and Godspeed........ whhhhaa hhahaha- okay I'm laughing myself...... being the manly man that I am, I didn't pick it! I'm just the bass player! ( the most important instrument of all of course.....) thanks for any help anyone can give
    :rolleyes: :cool:

2. forsurenotagirl

forsurenotagirl

May 13, 2004
    Thanks so much for the help, and uh sorry to all for gettin' this in the wrong forum..... give a little slack i'm a newby... :p silly me.... anyways I have searched for hours and hours... I just searched the links that you posted to no avail, but i really appreciate it bro....
    Thanks again

3. Some tabs just don't exist and this might be one of them. Just keep looking, I'll even keep an eye out for ya. Good luck in the search.

-Tyler