1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Finding a Stellartone ToneStyler

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by jmlee, Jul 20, 2012.

1. jmlee

jmlee Catgut? Not funny. Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Does anyone have a line on where one might find an onboard Stellartone ToneStyler these days? Stellartone was really helpful in terms of guiding me in circuit design etc. but now that I want to order one for a project, they don't have any in stock and neither does BestBassGear. The helpful fellow I spoke with at BestBassGear today said they haven't had any in ages and have no idea when they might have more.

Has Stellartone quit manufacturing these? Anyone have an idea where there might be some existing stock?

Thanks!

2. jmlee

jmlee Catgut? Not funny. Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
  3. testing1two

testing1two Gold Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Southern California
    Wow...those were in stock just a few days ago if I recall. I had been toying with the idea of ordering one for some time but I guess it's going to be awhile. From the Stellartone website:

JULY 14th, 2012:

Our second production run of ToneStyler BASS controls has sold out in record time. Many thanks to all of our patient wait list customers, and congratulations to new store visitors who acted quickly!

Completion of a new production run is scheduled for mid-September. To receive a notice of arrival, and ordering priority, please click here to add your name to our wait list. Thanks for your patience!

Please visit again soon for info on the new 2013 Stellartone products for the electric BASS!

http://www.stellartone.com/Page.asp?NavID=295