Finding A Tab

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by FlyingJ06, Apr 10, 2004.

1. FlyingJ06

Apr 10, 2004
    I know this sounds weird, but can anyone tab for me or find a tab for Prince - Musicology, it seems easy thanks, you can send it to me at thanks.
  2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    First, choose better wording when posting next time; gay shouldn't be a word that is used on this site, especially in any negative conotation.

Second, try transcribing it yourself. That is his new single right, if so, the line seemed more about grooving than over the top playing, therefore attempt it for a while. Once you have a rough idea what the bassist (Rhonda Smith, right?) is doing, post it here and people can critique/fix your transcription.

Good luck
  3. poppamies

Dec 15, 2002
    "Gay" is negative unless it referes to "happy" music.
  4. :rolleyes: You've completely missed the point. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering what the flying hell is supposedly wrong with wanting to play a Prince song anyway, is he not cool enough anymore? Prince rules.
  5. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    FlyingJO, I've edited your post. Please use more tactful phrasing in the future.
  6. the main line seems to be something like:

but that's not really it
    I'm having a hard time at tabbing music, so could use some help, also, I'm having trouble playng the rythm right. I'm also not quite the most talented bassist on the planet. Would love some tips for this line. I'd go through it with my teacher when I see him in a few weeks, but we're wrapped up in some other stuff first.