1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Finding a teacher

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Armsdealer, Mar 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Armsdealer

Armsdealer

Mar 8, 2016
    None in the music industry
    I need to refresh and learn some new skills. I haven't played seriously in 10 years.

I have found a 20 year old kid and someone who teaches voice, piano, guitar, bass, etc.

I am looking for someone who is a bass teacher. Any recommendations on where to find someone. Anybody here in the Greater Baton Rouge Area wanna make a few bucks?

I want to use a combination of a teacher and trying to learn some of the old things I remember.

Thanks TB crew

Nick

2. Lee Moses

Lee Moses

Apr 2, 2013
    Tennessee
    Your best resources will typically be found at colleges. There's a pretty big one where you live--I'd call/e-mail the head of the bass department there and see who he/she could recommend for you.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021