Finger ramp for a jazz bass

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Zombbg4, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Hey all. It's been a while since I've poked around the LC and I'm not sure who's still around or who the right person would be to contact about this. If this is right up your alley or know the perfect guy, please send me a PM or respond here. Btw, I know these luthier request threads are annoying so my apologies in advance :bag:

Thanks!

2. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    As usual, because of the CUP The Luthiers here cannot contact you, you must contact them, a number of people still darken the doorstep here, and a few newbs. Take a look around, ramps are no big deal, look for someone competant in wood, should be easy. Good luck.

3. lidesnowi

lidesnowi

Jan 29, 2011
    Making a ramp is only slightly more difficult than to cook pancakes!
    All you need is a radius block with the same radius as the neck sandpaper and a piece of wood!
    Some dudes wants up to $ 300 for a ramp LOL

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021