Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FIRE(d) SALE: Literally.. AMPEG-MTD-TRABEN-BBE-Euphonic

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BassDmb18, Oct 15, 2004.

1. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    As you can read in the bassest forum, I was the casualty in a company downsizing. I have worked hard for all this great equipment I have not owned but for 2 months or so. It looks great in my house and sounds awsome, but this all will serve a better purpose: Bills, Housing, Gas, and Food as I search for a new job in the upcoming weeks (hopefully not to much longer)

$500+80 shipping-AMPEG SVT410HLF: Mint condition with lows that shook my house and sang so beautifuly. Made m y girlfriend's draw drop when she heard how great it sounded. My guitar buddy absolutly loved the tone
    [​IMG]

$400+45shipping-Euphonic Audio iAMP500: SOLD

$125+20 shipping-BBE Sonic Maximizer: On hold for pitull

$400+30 shipping- MTD Kingston Fretless 5 with Hard Shell case: Sold

Traben is on Ebay, because im sure there is little interest here. If you are interested in the Traben PM me and I will give you the link, as it has not been a week yet, and I cannot advertise ebay yet on this thread.

I will include all wires: Speakons, guitar chords, great packaging.

This is a heart breaker to rid myself of all my stuff, but the bills must be paid, and i gotta have food on the table.

EVERYTHING is in Immaculant condition.

PM me, E-mail me, post here, make offers. I hate, HATE HATE HATE to do all this, but I will answer all questions to make all transactions smooth. After a week I may just put the whole thing as a lot up on the BAD BAY.
    Thank you all

2. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
  3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    And this helps the seller how? Please read the FAQ...

4. I wish I had some money, I would buy your Ampeg 4-10. I'm GASing for one of those bad.

Bumpity bump for a brother in need

5. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    There is a hold on the AMPEG 410 for the time being.

6. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I just had to giggle when I saw this was the first to go. :)

7. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    Heh, that is pretty funny.

But really, the AMPEG sounds like a professional stage bassists dream. Highs, lows, and MUCH in between.

(And yes I let my girlfriend sit on it once while I was playing, and she laughed.. she only weighs about 100 pounds.)

8. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    As you can all see from my posts, you can just search, all of this equipment has been in my posession for not even 2 months.

I've owned the Traben the longest, then got the iamp about a month ago. then a few days later the Kingston. I put new T.I. strings on the kingston 10 days ago or so, and a new beautiful black pearloid pickguard. The BBE I bought from 8th sreet music, brand new.

The whole rig has only been played for the last 3 days, because 3 days ago I finally went to Guitar Center and got a Speakon cable to hook it all up. So now, 3 days after I finally get it all ready and playable, I lose my job, and start paying bills. Life sucks, help a brother out. Heh

Its all in top notch condition, just about everything is "Damn, that looks brand new" quality. The basses have been well kept, and there are NO NO NO buckle rashes on the back, because I was aware to take off a belt when I played them. And if your not happy, I'll refund . Both basses have cases.

9. bassaussie

bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Portugal

Dude, don't you think this guy's had enough misfortune without you sticking your nose in? If you want to buy something, do so, otherwise, let the dude do his business.

10. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    I've only had it barely near 2 months. It hasn't even seen its weight in playing time. For $125 more you could get the same exact bass and be out $125. In the time I had it, Its not like I stomped on it, screwed up the electronics, scratched it with a key, and uriniated on it. :p Its been well taken care of. Mine comes with a case too.

11. +1 My sentiments exactly, but I didn't want to be the first to retaliate. :bag: Instead of griping, help out a fellow bass brother.

12. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    PM'ed ya DMB.

13. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    iamp500 is spoken for, SOLD.

14. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    I also have a DS-1 distortion pedal I was given by a guitar friend. Works great when we played RHCP 'Around the World'

I could take $20 for that.

15. Lewis7789

Lewis7789

Sep 17, 2004
    Akron, Ohio USA
    Sales; ClearSonic Mfg.
    Bump up for a great sounding 5-string fretless! Someone buy that thing.

Did you play the sound clip for the bass? "Diamonds On the Soles of Her Shoes", right? Very nice.

16. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    Yes.. As soon as I put on the new TI's I recorded that (about 5 days ago) ... I love that song

17. Help this man out! I already bought a Brice off him and he is very true to his word.

18. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    Thanks Tic

19. BassDmb18

BassDmb18

Dec 28, 2002
    Davie, FL
    The AMPEG Cab is still available for all. So whoever wants a great deal on this monster cab, just let me know.

I'm probably going to put the Traben on eBay since I know it will be hard to sell around here. But the Kingston is still available for all TB'ers. It has great tone, and looks beautiful with the Black Pearloid pickguard.

The BBE may be on its way out soon to pitbull.

20. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Aye you guys mis read me far to easily, that entire post was just IMO. For ME, I would rather save $125 and get a bran new one in a color I'd rather have (I'm not to fond of the sunburst). Wasn't meaning to "put him down" or any such thing. Lighten up a little ;).

Ray