1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FIRE SALE! Epiphone WildKat, Morley Optical Volume & BBE Free Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by vincenzomauer88, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Up for sale is a barely used Epiphone WildKat semi-hollow archtop electric guitar. No dings or anything as it is very new, and it has a new set of strings. Just bought it last weekend but my amp exploded so I need to sell this to get it fixed. Asking $250 OBO. If interested, call or text 440-655-8673.

Product Features:

The WildKat Ltd Electric Guitar is a wild guitar with a lot to catch the fancy of all kinds of players: chrome Vibratone tailpiece for vintage detail, flamed maple top for gorgeous looks, and 2 Alnico V P-90s for hot-rodded tone. Maple neck, rosewood fretboard, mahogany sides and back, and body and neck binding complete the WildKat Electric Guitar. Epiphone gives you a limited lifetime warranty with your WildKat Ltd.

overviewspecsdocs Pickups: 2-Alnico-V P-90's

Hardware: Chrome

Scale: 24.75 in.

Nut Width: 1.68 in.

Neck: Set

Neck Mat: Maple

Fretboard/Inlay: Rosewood/Block

Body Mat: Mahogany

Top: Flame Maple

Tailpiece: Bigsby

[​IMG]

ALSO SELLING PEDALS

Morley Optical Volume - $50/obo
    BBE 60s Free Fuzz - $80/obo

Really bummed about amp but next it fixed ASAp for recording and shows with my band in the coming week(s)