1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FIRE SALE!!! Steinberger Spirit Xt-25 Headless Bass: $225 shipped! FIRE SALE!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    That's right haters, $225 shipped! Had some interest in this one, but in order to move it (hopefully today) i'm dropping the price 25 bucks! This is an insane deal because one has sold on here for 325 and they sell on Ebay for around 300 and up! Don't miss out. Trying to fund a class this summer, so this little black beauty has got to go!

Another cleaning out the closet thread. This bass was bought as a "travel" instrument, but it never gets used. I bought it off Ebay and it has sat in my closet since purchasing it. I believe I paid a little over 300 dollars for it with shipping. The bass has been sitting in my closet and gets NO playtime. Partly because I don't travel at all anymore and two because I just don't like the look of it.

The bass has some normal players wear here and there but is in overall good shape. I believe that the electronics could use a good cleaning and one of the pots may need to be replaced. Also, the jack may need replacing soon at times, the bass will make a "hum" but when I move the chord it stops immediately.The bass plays and sounds fine as is, just listing this for full disclosure. The strings are pretty new. If you like this sort of bass or need a good travel bass I think this is a really good deal that just needs some good ole TLC!

Specifications:
    7.6 lbs on floor scale
    34” scale length
    38.5” overall length
    1.75” at zero fret
    16.5 mm string spacing
    Maple body
    3 piece hard maple, neck through, neck
    Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets
    Steinberger double ball bridge system
    EMG select humbucker pickups
    Passive Volume - Volume - Tone knobs