1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fire Sale Stingray Classic $999

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pedroims, Mar 26, 2013.

1. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    I found yesterday that I need to fix the transmission of my car, so I need cash asap, for sale it is , my EMBB Stingray classic 4 string in raspberry!

The bass has a Gorgeous flamed maple neck and fretboard with no noticeable fret wear and 2 band EQ. I would rate in in 9.0 or better condition with the only "flaw" I can find the tipical nick in the headstock.

It comes with the original case, hang tags, case keys and fretboard conditioner packet.

$999 plus real shipping. I saw the price for these basses is around $1900 new so great deal here.

I am in Grand Rapids Mi and I am willing to drive to Chicago and meet you there.

Because the low price I really prefered a no fee payment: check, transfer, cash, money order etc.

bass202_zps27a9bb35.

bass206_zps0fefa6d9.

2. mam1862

mam1862 Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Northfield, Ohio
    Bump for a great bass at a great price!

3. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent

4. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    picture added

5. Zootsuitbass

Zootsuitbass Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Weight??

6. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks everybody, bass is on hold, waiting on payment.

7. If the deal goes South - or the new buyer decides the bass isn't his/her thing, drop me a note. I love it!