Firefox help...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dan1099, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    So, I just recently switched to Firefox on my home PC, and, though I am thoroughly enjoying it, there are a couple of things I am minorly annoyed by, mostly pertaining to TalkBass, and I was hoping someone here could tell me how to fix them.

When browsing threads, in IE, new threads show in bold, threads I have visited are unbolded. It does not do this in Firefox...they are ALL bold, all the time.

Also, when mousing over a thread title in IE, I get a 4-5 line preview of the first Firefox, only one line...

Are these options I can change in there somewhere, or am I going to be stuck living with them this way?
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    w00t Firefox totally ownz IE.

Anyways, it's all bold because it's the first time you're viewing it on your new browser. Just click "read all" or something of that sort (i'll look then edit) and all of it will become not bold. Then new ones will be bold...

As for the description, I don't see why it matters. I don't know if mine does the same thing because I never use it.
  3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Check your firefox settings...your browser may be rejecting cookies from TB, and that's what tells yer computer which threads you've visited and which you haven't.

I loves me some Firefox. I like the versitility of the added extensions.