Firepod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by CDT, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    Don't need any longer as I've gone back to a small interface for my needs (recording just myself with a 4-in/out delta 44).

I bought it new in '05. The power went out on it last month so I sent it in to Presonus for repair and got it back a couple of days ago. They went over the whole unit and fully refurbished it to brand new. There are some scratches on the top from hauling it to mobile recording gigs (I never racked it), but it's 100% like new functionally. I'll include the original box, manual, power supply and 6pin to 6pin firewire cable. If you want, I'll burn the latest driver to a cd for you (easily downloaded though).

This is an easy interface to use, especially for a stand-alone recording situation. Works great with my PC and an older toshiba tecra 9100 laptop (with the 6-pin to 4-pin firewire cable). sounds good and I'll miss the "mix" knob for sure (don't know why it's not on the newer units). If you listen to the songs in my signature link, everything there was recorded with it direct and with basic mics (CAD drum mics and a 57) and the built-in preamps. For reference, I'm not an engineer, just a songwriter who likes to record and learned on a tascam 424.

$225 shipped cont. us. I take paypal. Any questions let me know.

Thanks, Chris

2. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    back pic

3. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    on hold pending payment.

4. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    this is back up for sale.

5. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    repair cost $85.

6. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    $225 shipped

7. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    offers?

8. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    questions? concerns? this interface is perfect and just sitting here....

9. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    bump

10. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    sold

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.