First D/B Menzo

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by FreeSpirit, May 2, 2005.

1. I'm begining to take DB lessons after playing electric for 4 years. I am renting an EUB(Dean) and after my first lesson was told i should maybee try to gte real D/B cause the feel is tottally diffrent. I was pricing around shops in Toronto/GTA and found at a store called strings Attached a Menzo Bass, for around 700-800$ CAN. I was wondering if any one could show me some information on a Menzo bass and if it would be good to start off on. The only information i know is that they are made in Montreal.

2. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    Check out the Newbie links and learn all about BSO's and good entry level basses.

What do baseball lessons have to do with bass? (B/B lessons...)
  3. KSB - Ken Smith

KSB - Ken Smith Banned Commercial User

Mar 1, 2002
    Perkasie, PA USA
    Owner: Ken Smith Basses, Ltd.
    With that money, you can Buy the Fingerboard and Tuners.. Maybey a Bridge too but no Strings... Then you need the rest of the wood for the Bass.. But a REAL Bass made in Canada for that price?.. Impossible....
  4. Check the classifieds here, fellow Torontonian eh_train is selling a nice German bass at a fire sale price. Great deal if you can swing it. And unlike a cheapo entry level POS, it will probably appreciate in value.