1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

First home recording experience and new Bassline

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Music_for_life, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    It is the pre.recording so I can still adjust some things, and polish soundwise, but fortunately I think things are going well.
    I like the tone of the sadowsky pre, but perhaps some high notes need more volume, maybe with another track that emphasise some higher frequencies??
    We are trying to do our best without expending a lot of money in a recording studio.
    It will be informative and helpfull to receive some feedback in order to finish this song and make the best out of it.
    We will make a video clip of this tune.
    It is a pop metal song with some latin flavour and some palm mute playing. I`ve tried to play on the middle of the beat, not behind (exept on some parts I lay behind), the drums and bass where recorded separated and the drum is an electronic drum, quantisised with vsts.
    Any feedback (positive or negative) will be well received.
    Thanks as usual for this informative source for bass players and musicians.
    [SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/darryljones83[/SOUNDCLOUD]

2. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    Sorry first link was wrong!
    Waiting for some feedback